Skip to main content

Miracle on Old Town Road

Miracle on Old Town Road

I am the recipient of a true miracle.  A divine and heavenly message that literally saved my life.  One that sounds too good to be true, a story that many will not believe.  While others will rejoice in it and find inspiration about life after death and how our loved ones care for us in the great beyond.  What I am writing is the direct result of God and his power to heal, change our lives and work miracles.  God has a plan for everyone, he gave his only son to make sure that we could have life after death.  This event in my life involves life after death and spiritual activity beyond imagination.  Follow along with me as I tell the true story of Miracle on Old Town Road.

It all started with some chest pain and tightness I was having at work.  I thought I was just experiencing signs of stress and fatigue.  I was refusing to acknowledge something may really be wrong.  I have dreamed vividly for most of my life, but recently those dreams have become real, scary at times and hard to understand.  My wife had been telling me to relax, not stress and to go to the doctor.  I even had an episode where I had to go to the local hospital for testing.  After a battery of tests, they sent me home with instructions to get a sleep study and a stress test.  The doctor told me all that could kill me were covered in the testing and I was likely just stressed out.  Little did he know the misdiagnosis could have cost me my life.

Prior to all this happening we had been experiencing unusual activity outside with a female voice being heard.  Several family members had heard this female voice outside our house.  A nice voice, calming and in each situation a family member was by themselves and heard the lady.  The first time my daughter heard the woman say "I can't understand what you're saying".  She stepped inside and told my wife and I about it, so we immediately got on the golf cart and rode around the yard and property to investigate.  We found nobody, no signs of trespassers, no further voices so I wrote it off as just hearing things.  A week later the second event of the woman happened.  I had taken our little dog Finley out to pee before bed time and he ran around the corner of the house.  I hollered for him several times because it is very dark out where we live and the coyote population is strong.  As I yelled at Finley where are you the third time, a woman's voice said "he is over here".  I stepped inside to ask my wife and daughter if they had said something to me and they were both working on computers and busy.  So now I am starting to think, something isn't right with this.  A few weeks later, my wife heard the voice while she was outside say "hey girl, what are you doing".  As the third time, we then began to believe that we may have a ghost or spirit on the property.  The final time was a few days later while I was cleaning the yard up, the woman said "what are you doing".  So now we knew something was wrong and we had a ghost, spirit, haunting, call it what you want. 

We went on with life and talked about it from time to time, but didn't really hear anything else outside.  My wife has a friend that she speaks with about 1-2 times a year to check up on her family.  She had an urge to call the friend and talk to her.  They had a nice conversation and at the end of the call, my wife mentioned the woman outside and how weird it was.  At this point, the friend reveals to my wife that she had a gift of seeing and knowing things from a spiritual world standpoint.  She stated that the woman's name was Martha or Margaret and she had died on the property many, many years ago.  

She also mentioned that there were native american spirits on the property that were at peace, as well as a man that was mad.  As with the thought of spiritual contact and all that we see and hear on TV, it is hard to grasp that this may be real.  So with this information in hand and not sure what to do with it we did some online investigation, called the previous landowner and spoke to him.  He told us he knew nothing of it, but would ask around and get back.  A few days later he called and this is where things get interesting. 

Martha was an older lady that lived on the property in the early 1900's with her husband.  She died of a sudden heart attack on the property.  Her husband died in a tractor accident years later and was angry that he had gone so fast.  Turned out, he was the mad spirit because he died in pain and wasn't ready to cross over yet.  After getting the news we spoke to our friend again to update her.  That's when my Mom gave me the Miracle contact, divine intervention, call it what you may.  

As we were finishing the conversation with our friend my mom came through and told her to make sure I went to the hospital or doctor immediately.  My mom told her I had two clots in my heart and would die if I didn't go to the doctor.  My dad and my wife's parents also got into the conversation and at some point the friend had to turn her powers off and send them away.  Being an empath is very tiring and wears a person's spirit down.  My mom passed away in April of 2017. Yes, I said a visit from a person who died over three years ago is what led me to a miracle.

Armed with this information and not sure how to take the news.  We contacted my doctor and got an immediate appointment.  After checking records, listening to family history and working me up, the doctor recommended a procedure to check my heart.  We scheduled it and a few days later I had the procedure.  More to come on what happened as an outcome.  Hearing things such as spirits coming through from Heaven and such can be confusing at the least.  We were trying to decipher the information and make sense of it.  I have had many dreams about my parents and always felt they were around me even in death.  The weekend before the procedure my wife and I took a trip to the mountains of NC.  We were close to her friends house so we went for a visit and things again took an interesting turn.

As we were visiting, talking and hanging out my mom came back through and she was still upset that I hadn't fixed the issue with my heart yet.  During this conversation things got really weird as a necklace I had worn for 3-4 years was torn off my neck.  This necklace was purchased in the Bahamas and had a so-called healing stone on it.  I also wore a gold necklace with a gold cross my wife had given me when we got married over 25 years ago. 

My routine was to put on my gold cross around my neck every morning.  I then would put on my t-shirt and put the black necklace over the top of it.  What I had been doing was putting a graven image over the cross and God was not happy about that.  I had mistakenly done this for several years thinking it was helping me with a nerve condition in my neck.  When the black necklace was torn off, the friend told me that an old man named James did it.  My dad and grandpa were both named James so I assumed it to be my dad, who had come through prior to this happening as well. 

Our friend advised that James was an old man close to 100 years old so it had to be my grandpa who passed away in his 70's back in 1973.  I remember tidbits about him, but was young when he passed.  She said the man was old and had been in the heavenly light a long time and was a powerful spirit of good.  As I picked the necklace up off the floor and showed it to my friend, she immediately got sick on her stomach and said that the necklace was bad, of the black arts and had something attached to it.  

The necklace was causing the heart issues as there was a battle between good and evil taking place on my chest, in my body.  I was told to get rid of the necklace, but had thoughts of fixing it.  I was confused and things were tugging at my soul. To wash the black arts away, I had to go to rushing water, toss the necklace in and say a prayer of protection from God and my Angels.  My wife and I went to a nice river, put our feet in the cold water and tossed the necklace far away as we could in a deep pool.  We said a prayer of recovery and protection and I instantly felt better about things, my soul and got some much needed clarity. 

We returned home and I had a heart procedure.  Turned out my mom was 100% correct.  I had what doctors call a widow maker in my heart.  I was blocked in two places and the main artery was about 99% clogged.  The doctor obviously cannot state that I would have died soon, but had it not been for the divine warning and heavenly intervention I would probably have fallen over dead of a heart attack.  It was one of the worst he had ever worked on and he was amazed my heart had not already stopped working.  

In the process of recovery I have found out some more information about things, gained clarity and decided it was time to put some of my life events, dreams, happenings and last but not least miracles from heaven in writing.  Final thought on the necklaces, God was testing me to see which way I would go.  I received a blessing and have great things ahead of me because I choose God.  I choose the light, I choose to be a better person and use my God given talent to continue to help others as I have for many years. 

Difference is now, I have better focus, more acute to my surroundings and happenings.  I see life differently as I had before and this blog is just the start.  I hope you gained inspiration from these words.  Just know that God has a plan for your life, he is wonderful and wants what is best for all of us.  Sometimes we have to be tested, brought to our knees to realize exactly how loving our heavenly father is.  Whatever you believe in the ghost, the spiritual side of things is on you.  But as a long time Christian who had veered too far away from God's grace, I advise you to slow down, listen to the good words of people, love one another, give blessings and avoid being a negative energy vampire. 

My mom was a great person on earth, kind, loving and compassionate. Now she is a spiritual guide in Heaven and protector of my family. Through this wonderful soul, I was granted a second chance in life and plan to fully take advantage of it one inch, one day and one moment at a time.

Luke 4:10, For it is written, “‘He will command his angels concerning you, to guard you".

KB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polly and Beona- Two Peas in a Pod

Sisterly Love- My mom and her older sister, my Aunt Beona were two of the most wonderful people one could ever know.  My family, immediate friends and so many others were touched by these ladies in so many ways.  Both of these wonderful ladies have went on to be with God and I know they are now watching over their kids, families and others.  They talked everyday on the phone, regardless of what happened or may have come up they spoke everyday.  My mom would call over and ask to speak to Beona and of course, my Uncle Robert would answer the phone and proceed to give her a hard time about calling and pick at her.  Mom loved to talk to Robert and looked forward to giving him a little of his quick wit right back to him on those phone calls.  Robert didn't hear very well so the television would be turned up to about maximum volume if you called or stopped by to visit with them.  You would have to knock on the door several times for him to hear you.  One thing is the door was cracked abo

Sundays At Grandma Smiths

Right After Church- When I was a kid growing up we would all go to church on Sunday and then head straight over to my Grandma Smiths house and spend all afternoon eating lunch, playing outside, watching football and fellowshipping with family and friends.  When I say family and friends, I mean the entire extended family of at least 20-30 people.  My grandparents were not rich so I do not know how they fed all of us every week like that.  We did have some great fresh garden veggies, potatoes and corn that was grown on the property.  It was the coolest place to go and spend time growing up.  We had all the outdoor activity a child or teenager needed.   Summertime Fun And Sports- Summer time was my favorite season as the grass was nice and green and much softer to land on when your cousins and brothers piled on top of you playing tackle football.  Of course, we played with no pads and you got busted up good on most Sundays.  We played every sport you can think of, football, soccer, softba

Spending Time With God

Do you ever just stop and spend time with God?  I try to pray three times per day morning, noon and night to make sure I speak with God.  Sometimes I fail at that goal because life can get in the way.  The quantity of prayer in my opinion is not greater than the quality.  Doing it three times a day allows me to focus on the things I need guidance on.   Our spiritual needs can change in a minute, an hour or a day.  Give those to Fod and know that he has heard those and will action them for you.  God wants us to spend time with him, seeking his guidance for our lives, relationships and jobs. My favorite way to seek time with God is to go out behind my house and sit near a huge tree in the shade and talk to God.   Maybe you have have your "quiet time" or devotional time or whatever we call it to seek guidance.  When you do seek God do it with conviction, with an open heart, mind and soul.  Do not half heartedly pray for things that are wants , but go after your needs.  Allow Hod

If I Could Be Twenty Again- Seven Things I Would Have Done Different

Today I am writing about seven things that I look back on that I should have done a bit different when I was twenty.  Thirty four years later I have learned many lessons in life and am grateful for those lessons.  Setbacks, disappointments, tragedies, and unexpected life events allow us to grow and become who we are.  These events give us wisdom to share with our children and the next generation.  These events make us tough skinned and give us direction to overcome obstacles.  I am mostly satisfied with the way things have worked out so far, but looking back I now see doing these may have opened doors for me, my family and prepared me for life as an adult. 1- Get rid of toxic people- We all have family, friends and co-workers that we know are energy vampires.  We do not look forward to being around them or hanging out with them.  These negative people drain you and will hold you back with their poor pitiful me routine.  Get rid of them, see them less often or whatever it takes to keep

Leaving 2020 and Moving into 2021- My Must Do's

Some of my readers may or may not know that 2020 was a very tough year for me and my family.  I personally have battled heart issues, covid and other sickness since September of 2020.  I had three hospital stays, a couple of real scares as far as living another day and this has took a toll on me mentally, physically and spiritually.  But it did force me to take a hard look at my past, present and future growth in all three of these areas that are required for us to function healthy in life each day.  Taking this hard look will enable me to build a brighter future in all three areas of my existence.  You may not need all three, but for me they go tit for tat and connect the dots of the life style I live.  I must have all three to be strong of mind, body and soul.  Everyone writes a bunch of new year resolutions that they intend to work on for the new year and go flying into the new year all fired up and on a mission.  Then soon, the mission becomes less important by day as things begin

Offering Forgiveness to Others and Ourselves

  Offering Forgiveness to Others and Ourselves Let's talk about forgiveness today.  The definition of forgiveness is to exonerate, forgive, excuse and participate in the process of forgetting a wrong someone has done to us.  The pain and hurt that people cause is real and painful. Living with bitterness and the emotional baggage of unforgiving someone can destroy you from the inside out.  It slowly eats away at your soul and hardens your heart.  It makes you question humanity and blinds us to see the good in people. Now let's look at God’s definition and word about forgiveness.  In Ephesians 4:32 the word says “Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.” Offering forgiveness is very hard for most people to do because we have been wronged by family, our spouse, friends and strangers.  When someone hurts us, says something out of the way or attacks us, human nature is to get mad and take it offensive.  We take it to heart an

Five Simple Changes to Kick Start Weight Loss

Today I am writing a quick blog post about simple ideas and changes that will allow you to begin the process of losing a few pounds at a time and getting healthier in 2021. I myself began the process of working on my health and weight back in the middle months of 2020 just prior to getting sick with heart issues and then Covid 19 hit me hard. I had lost about 15 pounds by making some small changes and was beginning to feel the physical effects (positive) of the small weight loss and changes the wife and I had made to our diet plan, exercise routine and activity. When Covid hit me in December of 2020, the weight started flying off literally as I have since dropped about 30 pounds so far and things are starting to level off now as I am healing daily, gaining my appetite back and strength a day at a time. I plan to continue to lose weight, get lean and work on total health in 2021. I am not talking going crazy and becoming a gym rat, just small simple changes that will help me live a

Covid Christmas 2020

This week my wife and I tested positive for the Covid 19 virus and are locked down at home for the Christmas Holidays.  We have been very careful to avoid people, mostly staying at home and using proper protective measures for months.  Our oldest daughter has it also and is stuck in Florida for the Holidays, while our youngest daughter is finishing up her covid lockdown from being positive a few weeks ago.  We have called all the family to advise that we cannot meet with them on Christmas day to eat breakfast, open presents, fellowship and most importantly celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.   This however does not mean that Christmas cannot be just as special because we will get together in a week or so when everything clears up and everyone is well enough to be safe to gather.  This Christmas will be unlike any we have ever experienced with covid lockdowns, infection rates spiking and the need to being safer than ever.  People are stuck at home, in nursing facili

Random Acts of Kindness

Today I am writing about the random acts of kindness that people show one another and how they can make a huge impact on that persons day.  Being kind is something we all like to see in people and it shows that one has a love for their family, friends, neighbors and strangers.  I can think of some examples of random acts of kindness where people have done something that seemed small to them, but was a huge boost to me at the time.  Examples of  this are below: 1- A good friend had someone come mow my yard while I was at home recovering from a heart procedure. 2- A random person (more than once) has let me turn into traffic on a packed road risking someone honking the horn at him or her for doing it. 3- People saying hello, smiling, and asking how you are today. 4- Kind words on face book, emails, and text messages that lift my spirit. I did some research so I will not lay claim to being a guru on random acts of kindness and built a simple list of ways we can all be kinder to one anothe

Losing My Hero- My Dad

I was coaching at my old high school in 2009 and in the middle of the season I suddenly lost my dad. My dad was a 30 year retired police officer who also served over 30 years volunteering at the local high school as president, vice president and secretary of the boosters club.  My mom and dad along with several great parents had helped raise millions of dollars and build most of the very nice athletic facilities the school has today.  They loved to go to football games home or away.  For over thirty years on Friday night if they were not rotating in the concession stand they sat in the same seats at home games every Friday night.  My dad sat on the top row, on the brick at the corner.  I can see him now sitting there watching me, my brothers, cousins, and nephews playing football on Fridays.   Dad and mom were road warriors and followed the football team wherever they played.  They went to every game home or away for a minimum of 30 seasons. Even when their health started to fail them,